ZeusCraft server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MineCraft Multiplayer server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My absence from the Server

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My absence from the Server Empty
PostSubject: My absence from the Server   My absence from the Server EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:56 am

Sorry i haven't been on The Server in a few days, but just because i haven't been on doesn't mean I haven't been working on it Wink I'm currently working as hard as i can to get the server where i want it to be. I've been working to create a brand new map that will be completely economy based, with towns, and guilds, and lots of fun stuff. If you're worried about losing your house, don't. Bukkit just starting offering multi-world support. So i will be able to keep the current map up for those have built stuff, as well as have the economy world up. I'd like to sincerely thank everyone who's stuck around thus far, and hopefully I'll get done with this map soon, and can start really trying to advertise the server Smile
Back to top Go down
bhoo
bhoo

My absence from the Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: My absence from the Server   My absence from the Server EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 5:17 pm

its fine. im looking forward to the new system. im sure it will be awsome
Back to top Go down

My absence from the Server
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZeusCraft server :: General :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: