ZeusCraft server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MineCraft Multiplayer server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Down Again...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Down Again... Empty
PostSubject: Down Again...   Down Again... EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:50 am

It seems at some point while i was asleep the server went down, and it's denying my username and password so i'm unable to start it back up. I've contacted my server host, I'll try and have it back up ASAP, I'm also in the market for a new Server Host, as the one I'm using has been giving me too many problems as of late
Back to top Go down
bhoo
bhoo

Down Again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down Again...   Down Again... EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:33 am

dirnol wrote:
It seems at some point while i was asleep the server went down, and it's denying my username and password so i'm unable to start it back up. I've contacted my server host, I'll try and have it back up ASAP, I'm also in the market for a new Server Host, as the one I'm using has been giving me too many problems as of late
okey=) btw. what server host is your using now?
Back to top Go down

Down Again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down Again...   Down Again... EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 4:42 pm

bhoo wrote:
dirnol wrote:
okey=) btw. what server host is your using now?
provisionhost
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Down Again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down Again...   Down Again... Empty

Back to top Go down

Down Again...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZeusCraft server :: General :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: