ZeusCraft server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MineCraft Multiplayer server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The world

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The world Empty
PostSubject: The world   The world EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:38 pm

Hello,

I understand many of you created great things on this world and would be devastated if you had to lose them completely, so I have uploaded the map via zShare and you can download it to build on, or look at to remember all the great stuff we did Smile I'm sure there are plenty of useful items buried inside peoples houses for you to loot Smile

world.zip - 389.88MB
(Pretty big map, may take awhile to download, took about 45 minutes for my computers speed)
Back to top Go down
Nataris
Coal Puncher

The world Empty
PostSubject: Re: The world   The world EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:18 pm

dirnol wrote:
I'm sure there are plenty of useful items buried inside peoples houses for you to loot Smile

I left a nice little surprise at my castle (SW-ish of Spawn City) for those that find it in their journeys. Lets just say I expanded my storage/crafting room..

Enjoy friends.. Or use the tnt to blow the world up.. What ever floats your boat.
Back to top Go down
Dodawo
Champ
Champ
Dodawo

The world Empty
PostSubject: Re: The world   The world EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:13 am

Good thing I know the cords to my town and your castle is right next to my place Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nataris
Coal Puncher

The world Empty
PostSubject: Re: The world   The world EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:43 am

Dodawo wrote:
Good thing I know the cords to my town and your castle is right next to my place Very Happy

haha.. Enjoy my friend. A small counties worth of riches, fit for any king of minecraft Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The world Empty
PostSubject: Re: The world   The world Empty

Back to top Go down

The world
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZeusCraft server :: General :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: