ZeusCraft server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MineCraft Multiplayer server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Future of the Server

Go down 
+5
mucle6
Nataris
d
Dodawo
julu9001
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Future of the Server Empty
PostSubject: Future of the Server   Future of the Server EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:26 pm

Hello all,

As the school year has started coming to a close, I've started getting serious about finding a job. I haven't touched my computer for several days because of this, and I don't plan on being able to spend much time on it. Because I am going to be busy finding and maintaining a job, I really don't see myself being able to be a proper admin for the server. I won't be able to keep up with minecraft updates, fix server problems, or update the plugins.

Another thing I've recently learned is that as soon as school is out, i will no longer be receiving financial aid from my parents. I'm not surprised or upset by this, it's just a part of getting older. Unfortunately, this means I will also be unable to continue funding the server.

With as new and unpopulated the server currently is, rather than find another admin and depend on the players to fund the server, I am sorry to announce that after May 20th, the server will be shut down.

I will be releasing the map publicly May 20th so you won't lose all of your structures. If there is anyone who feels like they are absolutely qualified to manage the server, you can contact me at the following email:

dirnol@yahoo.com

You will have to change the server and forum name, but you are welcome to keep all the plugins and maps that are already on it.

Thank you all for the great few months Smile
Dirnol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Server   Future of the Server EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:21 pm

It was a good run,
was fun running it together with you guys and i hope the best for you all
Wont forget the times ive had on the server and would like to say Good Luck and Have Fun,
Take it easy guys.

-Ryan
Back to top Go down
julu9001

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Server   Future of the Server EmptySun May 08, 2011 1:13 am

No! This can't be happening! I just got used to this server and everything I wanted to build is built! Man, I just can't process this! I made so many friends on this server and it's like we were a family. I guess I should say my goodbyes before May 20th. Goodbye Dirnol, NomisX, Dodawo, azneleven, xx, and anybody else I loved dearly on the captivehand server!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Server   Future of the Server EmptySun May 08, 2011 1:01 pm

ask people for other means of communication on forums ( ask for like skype or msn steam xfire stuff... ) get together on another server
Back to top Go down
Dodawo
Champ
Champ
Dodawo

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Server   Future of the Server EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:06 pm

......2 days I been gone and THIS HAPPENS D:!!!!
Back to top Go down
d
Stone Puncher

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Server   Future of the Server EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:26 pm

ON THE 19TH WE DISBAND OUR TOWNS AND GO ALL OUT WAR.

Admins need to turn firespread on >_>
Back to top Go down
Nataris
Coal Puncher

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Server   Future of the Server EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:49 pm

Farewell my friends. It was very fun playing with you all. This was by far my favorite and only server i played on.

Dirnol, its been a pleasure meeting and talking with you. I wish you the best of luck as you transition through this point in your life.

Youre real life, starts now Laughing . Later brotha.

To Dod, Earth, Live and all the other peeps I've became friends with the last few months:

It was great playing with you guys. I look forward to opening this map up in a few years for some old memories. If you wanna maintain contact for whatever reason, just PM me your email or something and Ill send you my personal in return.

If anyone decides to stick together and join a new server, let me know.

Catch you all on the flip. Much love...
Back to top Go down
Dodawo
Champ
Champ
Dodawo

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Server   Future of the Server EmptySun May 08, 2011 6:36 pm

Cya later syrus.......
Back to top Go down
julu9001

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Server   Future of the Server EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:37 pm

Will the forum still be up? And Dodawo, can you give me the link to the new server that TR4Q and Zroit are on?
Back to top Go down
Dodawo
Champ
Champ
Dodawo

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Server   Future of the Server EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:46 am

julu9001 wrote:
Will the forum still be up? And Dodawo, can you give me the link to the new server that TR4Q and Zroit are on?

Post on the MC forum:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1025&t=284435

Forum:
http://webringyougaming.net/smf/index.php?action=forum
Back to top Go down
mucle6
Dirt Puncher

PostSubject: Memories   Future of the Server EmptyTue May 10, 2011 10:00 pm

I know how you feel about opening this in a while for memories and id like to stay friends with a few of you , especially if you play sc2 even tho this server wasn't exactly right for me , i don't like to think of a closed door being bolted anyways if any of you have a server in mind id love to tag up
thanks

-mucle6
Back to top Go down
http://www.me.com
LiveCarpeDiem
Dirt Puncher
LiveCarpeDiem

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Server   Future of the Server EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:54 am

It's been fun guys. Remember you all fondly.
Back to top Go down
eartharchon
eartharchon

PostSubject: Woah   Future of the Server EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:32 pm

I'm gone for quite a while and I end up strolling right into this. This is sad new to hear but Dirnol good luck on life and take care of yourself. For what everything has been worth this server has been good to most of us.

I will miss you all. And you are all welcome to come find me again if the call ever goes out. I'm eartharchon on Minecraft and the Minecraft Forums. I'm not hard to find or hard to contact.

It was a pleasure gentlemen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Server   Future of the Server EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:09 pm