ZeusCraft server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MineCraft Multiplayer server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So here's what's been going on

Go down 
AuthorMessage

So here's what's been going on Empty
PostSubject: So here's what's been going on   So here's what's been going on EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:03 am

As a few of you already know, I've been very busy the last week or so, studying and taking the ACT, which for those of you who don't know, whether or not I go to a good college depends pretty heavily on that test. So that is why I haven't been on much.

As far as switching server hosts, all that is going to do is affect server performance. You will keep all your stuff, and the map will stay the same. The only problems I foresee are with iConomy and Towny. There is a very large probability of you losing your money and claimed land. Should this happen, I will give everyone their land back, as well as some compensation, I have no way of knowing how much money each individual had, so may not get as much back as you would like.

Another big server problem happened a couple of days ago. An admin replaced a large area of our "Secret" map with torches, so now anytime one of us try to log in, the server crashes. I'm trying to find a way to fix it without deleting the map, but chances are I will have to, which sucks for us, but won't affect anyone else at all.

That's pretty much everything that's been going on, I wanna thank olryanlo for being a great admin in my absence, the server would fall apart if not for him, big round of applause everybody

Also, anyone who has applied for the whitelist, I may not be able to add you for a few more days
Back to top Go down
bhoo
bhoo

PostSubject: Re: So here's what's been going on   So here's what's been going on EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:00 am

good luck with that test=). but if your going to make a new map, then take a look at the gargamel seed.. its the most epic map ever! you are starting in this GIANT vally
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So here's what's been going on   So here's what's been going on EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 4:49 pm

I'm not making a new map, but yeah i've seen the garamel map, it's pretty nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So here's what's been going on   So here's what's been going on Empty

Back to top Go down

So here's what's been going on
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZeusCraft server :: General :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: