ZeusCraft server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MineCraft Multiplayer server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Randsom Letter- Gorilla

Go down 
+2
Lizard4231
Nataris
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nataris
Coal Puncher

Randsom Letter- Gorilla Empty
PostSubject: Randsom Letter- Gorilla   Randsom Letter- Gorilla EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:13 pm

Recently contacted (oddly enough by email) by the angry gorilla leader. Dear friends, this is not for the weak of heart..

Puny humans stand no chance against Gorilla Brigade. I leader Boe-Boe! Hail before my shadow! We kidnap your leader, puny Dirnol and no give back unless ransom met!

We eat Dirnol unless you give 10 Billion US dollars and transfer to bannana. We eat bannana, we no eat puny Dirnol!

Dirnol, too much fiber, bad for monkey tummy. Bannana taste like monkey heaven... Mmmmmmmm bannana...

Give ransom or Dirnol die!!

What are we gonna do!!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Lizard4231
Lizard4231

PostSubject: Re: Randsom Letter- Gorilla   Randsom Letter- Gorilla EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:07 pm

NNNOOOO!!!! NOT THE GORRILLAS!!! NOT AGAIN!!! *sobs* you know, I served in the war of the silverbacks... I've seen things... no man should ever see *shudders* We must get Dirnol back! prepare the feces cannons! send them bananagrams filled with anthrax! anything! THIS IS THECAPTIVEHANDSERVER!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
bhoo
bhoo

PostSubject: Re: Randsom Letter- Gorilla   Randsom Letter- Gorilla EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:30 pm

Nataris wrote:
Recently contacted (oddly enough by email) by the angry gorilla leader. Dear friends, this is not for the weak of heart..

Puny humans stand no chance against Gorilla Brigade. I leader Boe-Boe! Hail before my shadow! We kidnap your leader, puny Dirnol and no give back unless ransom met!

We eat Dirnol unless you give 10 Billion US dollars and transfer to bannana. We eat bannana, we no eat puny Dirnol!

Dirnol, too much fiber, bad for monkey tummy. Bannana taste like monkey heaven... Mmmmmmmm bannana...

Give ransom or Dirnol die!!

What are we gonna do!!?!?!?!
let them eat him... then they got food for the rest of there lives=)
Back to top Go down
mucle6
Dirt Puncher

PostSubject: Re: Randsom Letter- Gorilla   Randsom Letter- Gorilla EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:25 pm

I say we wait until dirnol fixes the server then we let them eat him >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.me.com
Dodawo
Champ
Champ
Dodawo

PostSubject: Re: Randsom Letter- Gorilla   Randsom Letter- Gorilla EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:28 pm

The server is up already
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randsom Letter- Gorilla   Randsom Letter- Gorilla EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:42 pm

Feelin the love from you guys Razz
Back to top Go down
bhoo
bhoo

PostSubject: Re: Randsom Letter- Gorilla   Randsom Letter- Gorilla EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:51 pm

dirnol wrote:
not really. mine is pure hate. XD
Back to top Go down
Nataris
Coal Puncher

PostSubject: Re: Randsom Letter- Gorilla   Randsom Letter- Gorilla EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:14 pm

dirnol wrote:

For the record, I was gearin up to go to war.. Now mucle on the other hand.. Yeah, he threw you under the bus. Smile
Back to top Go down
d
Stone Puncher

PostSubject: Re: Randsom Letter- Gorilla   Randsom Letter- Gorilla EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:09 pm

lol XD dirnol should just teleport since he is a admin Razz
Back to top Go down
mucle6
Dirt Puncher

PostSubject: Re: Randsom Letter- Gorilla   Randsom Letter- Gorilla EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:34 am

Nataris im just making the best of the situation , i mean unless you wana come up with the money, plus by throwing him under a bus he will be safe from the monkeys
Back to top Go down
http://www.me.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randsom Letter- Gorilla   Randsom Letter- Gorilla Empty

Back to top Go down

Randsom Letter- Gorilla
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZeusCraft server :: Other :: Discussion-
Jump to: