ZeusCraft server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MineCraft Multiplayer server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Donation Rules and Ranks

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Donation Rules and Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Donation Rules and Ranks   Donation Rules and Ranks EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:17 pm

Rules of Donating
- The benefits packages are also subject to termination should you break any of the rules
- All packages are in US dollars

Donation Packages

[Wooden Donator]- $5 - $10,000 + Chest full of any block besides Diamond,Gold,Iron,Bedrock

[Stone Donator]- $10 - 20,000$ + 1 Full Suit of Diamond Armour, Acess to the special adminshop, no que wait!

[Iron Donator]- $15 - $30,000 + 1 Full Suit of Diamond Armour + 1 Full stack of Diamond (NOT block) or 2 stacks of any other material (excluding Obsidian and Bebrock). Also includes acess to the special admin Shop, no que wait!

[Gold Donator]- $20+ - $50,000 Swagger +1 Full Suit of Diamond Armour + 1 Full stack of Diamond (NOT block) or 2 stacks of any other material (excluding Obsidian and Bebrock). Also includes acess to the special admin Shop, no que wait! All the protections you want! And a big plot in Kenya! (spawntown)

[Server Supporter]- $50 - Get Creative mode! (If abused, its removed no refund!)

Last edited by dirnol on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:45 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dodawo
Champ
Champ
Dodawo

PostSubject: Re: Donation Rules and Ranks   Donation Rules and Ranks EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:02 pm

Someone hates gold O.o

[Wooden Sponsor] Any amount under $5.00 - The Wooden Sponsor title as well as the satisfaction of knowing you helped our cause

[Stone Sponsor] $5.00 - The Stone Sponsor title as well as a private world for your use only that comes equipped with a chest full of materials you can use to build IN THAT WORLD ONLY

[Iron Sponsor] $10.00 - All the benefits of the Stone Sponsor package but with the Iron Sponsor title as well as your own personal world to build in with one friend. You will be given the /give command as well as /time and /butcher. These commands are only to be used in your own world, and any items given to your friend are only to be used in that world. Remember not to take any materials back into the real world

???????

[Diamond Sponsor] $15.00 or greater - All the benefits of the Iron Sponsor but with the Diamond Sponsor title, also the ability to use /spawnmob and access to all of the world edit commands (I will link you to a tutorial on how to use them) For Use In Your Private World Only
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Donation Rules and Ranks   Donation Rules and Ranks EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:09 pm

Well I wanted a Diamond rank and in game Gold is worthless so i cut it out lol
Back to top Go down
Dodawo
Champ
Champ
Dodawo

PostSubject: Re: Donation Rules and Ranks   Donation Rules and Ranks EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:11 pm

Razz gold is actually useful.....for mcmmo(repairing)
Back to top Go down
Lizard4231
Lizard4231

PostSubject: Re: Donation Rules and Ranks   Donation Rules and Ranks EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:28 pm

why dont you make gold 15 and diamond 20 and up? there, problem solved.
Back to top Go down
Dodawo
Champ
Champ
Dodawo

PostSubject: Re: Donation Rules and Ranks   Donation Rules and Ranks EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:30 pm

There aren't anymore benefits he can think of I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Donation Rules and Ranks   Donation Rules and Ranks EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:35 pm

If I can think up another package I would do that
Back to top Go down
Dodawo
Champ
Champ
Dodawo

PostSubject: Re: Donation Rules and Ranks   Donation Rules and Ranks EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:41 pm

Hmm awesome O.o
Back to top Go down
bhoo
bhoo

PostSubject: Re: Donation Rules and Ranks   Donation Rules and Ranks EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:45 pm

dirnol wrote:
If I can think up another package I would do that
i got one. 20 and over is a day with me on the server=)
Back to top Go down
Dodawo
Champ
Champ
Dodawo

PostSubject: Re: Donation Rules and Ranks   Donation Rules and Ranks EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:47 pm

20 is what im going to pay anyways O.o
Back to top Go down
bhoo
bhoo

PostSubject: Re: Donation Rules and Ranks   Donation Rules and Ranks EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:49 pm

Dodawo wrote:
20 is what im going to pay anyways O.o
might donate a little to . when dirnol says he needs em
Back to top Go down
Dodawo
Champ
Champ
Dodawo

PostSubject: Re: Donation Rules and Ranks   Donation Rules and Ranks EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:49 pm

He always need em....
Back to top Go down
bhoo
bhoo

PostSubject: Re: Donation Rules and Ranks   Donation Rules and Ranks EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:52 pm

Dodawo wrote:
He always need em....
asked him once. he said he didnt need em right now. but might later. (its like 4 weeks ago)
Back to top Go down
Dodawo
Champ
Champ
Dodawo

PostSubject: Re: Donation Rules and Ranks   Donation Rules and Ranks EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:57 pm

Hmm..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Donation Rules and Ranks   Donation Rules and Ranks EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:06 pm

No you misunderstood lol I always need Donations Razz I just didn't need them for Finding a new server host. I had already found one I just wasn't able to switch until my contract is up lol if you ever feel like donating, please go right ahead. I won't stop you xD
Back to top Go down
Dodawo
Champ
Champ
Dodawo

PostSubject: Re: Donation Rules and Ranks   Donation Rules and Ranks EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:07 pm

But the gorillas will D:
Back to top Go down
bhoo
bhoo

PostSubject: Re: Donation Rules and Ranks   Donation Rules and Ranks EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:08 pm

dirnol wrote:
No you misunderstood lol I always need Donations Razz I just didn't need them for Finding a new server host. I had already found one I just wasn't able to switch until my contract is up lol if you ever feel like donating, please go right ahead. I won't stop you xD
ohhhhhh. well then ll might put in some dollars
Back to top Go down
Dodawo
Champ
Champ
Dodawo

PostSubject: Re: Donation Rules and Ranks   Donation Rules and Ranks EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:08 pm

Now?
Back to top Go down
bhoo
bhoo

PostSubject: Re: Donation Rules and Ranks   Donation Rules and Ranks EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:10 pm

Dodawo wrote:
Now?
nha got no money=) at the first of the next month ill do it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Donation Rules and Ranks   Donation Rules and Ranks EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 8:14 pm

updated the ranks, be sure to check the first post again to see the MAJOR changes made to the donating ranks
Back to top Go down
Nataris
Coal Puncher

PostSubject: Re: Donation Rules and Ranks   Donation Rules and Ranks EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 8:50 pm

I like these rewards much better then the old.

Good work Dirnol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lizard4231
Lizard4231

PostSubject: Re: Donation Rules and Ranks   Donation Rules and Ranks EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:15 pm

You should make it that as the donation gets higher after $20, the time you keep your gold packages increases proportionally, with $100 being a year
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Donation Rules and Ranks   Donation Rules and Ranks EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:39 pm

That's not a bad idea, I don't think I'll be getting any $100 donations anytime soon though Razz
Back to top Go down
mucle6
Dirt Puncher

PostSubject: Re: Donation Rules and Ranks   Donation Rules and Ranks EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:41 pm

You should reduce the time needed to get diamond or make it so that you can just pay the straight up 30$ for the world of your own , also once you have diamond would you have to donate 3 "iron" or would it be just a continual monthly iron donation
Back to top Go down
http://www.me.com

PostSubject: Re: Donation Rules and Ranks   Donation Rules and Ranks EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:01 pm

mucle6 wrote:
You should reduce the time needed to get diamond or make it so that you can just pay the straight up 30$ for the world of your own , also once you have diamond would you have to donate 3 "iron" or would it be just a continual monthly iron donation
You'll get Diamond rank after three Iron Donations, after that if you continually donate $25 you will be able to keep your world as well as get a few extra items each month. Once you stop donating consecutively or donate under $25 you'll have to start the process over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donation Rules and Ranks   Donation Rules and Ranks Empty

Back to top Go down

Donation Rules and Ranks
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next