ZeusCraft server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MineCraft Multiplayer server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Redstone stuff DUH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mucle6
Dirt Puncher

Redstone stuff DUH Empty
PostSubject: Redstone stuff DUH   Redstone stuff DUH EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:03 pm

So I want to make a few things, Pong, Redstone Institution of Technology , Interconnecting minecart system * to hopefully move away from warps and tp's, Richtown * anything less valuable than an iron block will be banned* , and possibly even code Trade routes. Now as to avoid an epic fail like the lottery , If you like any ideas tell me , also if you have ideas of your own please post them down below. Also if you would like to help with any of these please let me know!!!

You already know it!
-mucle6
Back to top Go down
http://www.me.com
d
Stone Puncher

Redstone stuff DUH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redstone stuff DUH   Redstone stuff DUH EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:20 pm

mucle6 wrote:
So I want to make a few things, Pong, Redstone Institution of Technology , Interconnecting minecart system * to hopefully move away from warps and tp's, Richtown * anything less valuable than an iron block will be banned* , and possibly even code Trade routes. Now as to avoid an epic fail like the lottery , If you like any ideas tell me , also if you have ideas of your own please post them down below. Also if you would like to help with any of these please let me know!!!

You already know it!
-mucle6
red stone ftw i would love to help and supply redstone for free's
Back to top Go down

Redstone stuff DUH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZeusCraft server :: Other :: Discussion-
Jump to: