ZeusCraft server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MineCraft Multiplayer server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you working on?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
eartharchon
eartharchon

What are you working on? Empty
PostSubject: What are you working on?   What are you working on? EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 1:05 pm

Hey everyone its eartharchon here wondering what everyone is currently doing on the server.

I try to get on the server at least once a day and work on something in some capacity. Right now I'm currently building a lighthouse out of sandstone with a few levels and a big netherrack blaze on top (will need netherrack).

As for everyone on the server and the forum here I was wondering what all of you people are doing. I actually do care and love to see the end results of people's work.

This is also sort of a "I can sometimes help" thread. I am usually willing to search for basic resources if I think I will need them soon too. I also like help building stuff with people. Finally I like adventuring and finding new lands. I have found dungeons, all sorts of natural oddities and I've only traveled in one direction!

I'm glad everyone is friendly on the server and even more glad that everyone usually gets along. Hope to see you soon.
Back to top Go down
Dodawo
Champ
Champ
Dodawo

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 4:55 pm

Im doing nothing....just explore or help people
Back to top Go down
Nataris
Coal Puncher

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:06 pm

You mainly know what I am up to in game since we are usually talking about.

Plans for the next week is to finish up Rockface then work on decorating the rooms of my castle and rockface.

And of coarse, working on lake town with you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aznelven
Coal Puncher
aznelven

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:57 pm

ima post it so i wont forget later xD

1.obsidian island, random i guess
2.athletic course batsu game xD
3.tree dojo, all who wish to learn minejutsu will be taught!
4.some ship thing
5.more ideas

currently workin on #3 xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you working on?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZeusCraft server :: Other :: Discussion-