ZeusCraft server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MineCraft Multiplayer server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server is Up, but buggy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Server is Up, but buggy Empty
PostSubject: Server is Up, but buggy   Server is Up, but buggy EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 8:02 pm

The server is back up, however you may find that some of the plugins no longer work, it seems to be only the admin plugins so i'm not worried about it, but if you do notice something is gone that you would like back, let me know and i'll update it for you pirat
Back to top Go down
focnr

PostSubject: Re: Server is Up, but buggy   Server is Up, but buggy EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:15 pm

Maybe we could restart the map? It's been griefed really badly :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server is Up, but buggy   Server is Up, but buggy EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:21 pm

i see no grief Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server is Up, but buggy   Server is Up, but buggy EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:37 pm

I can't completely restart it lol that would defeat the purpose of keeping it there in the first place Razz I will, however, only allow access to it for people who have already built there once i get the new map up. I keep switching between working on the site, and working on the map, so i'm not 100% sure when the map will get done, KillerSnowman stopped helping and started his own city so i'm kinda on my own, but he was the only other person who could recreate my style of building lol It's almost done though, i'll probably release it before i start on the palace, so i just gotta finish up the Colosseum (which was a lot bigger of a project than i intended lol) and throw together a little area for guilds, test out the plugins (which i will probably need help from you guys with) and then I'll put it up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server is Up, but buggy   Server is Up, but buggy Empty

Back to top Go down

Server is Up, but buggy
Page 1 of 1